Twinpossible.com 

Product Reviews

5 Responses to “The Report Card. Remember Those?”

Comments

Read below or add a comment...

  1. Following you from Relax and Surf Sunday! I follow you on twitter, but realized that I don’t follow your blog (how weird, right?). Hope to see you return the favor 🙂

  2. Twinpossible

    Got ya back:) Yeah I was following you to on Twitter. DUH us, lol. Glad to connect with you. XOXO Shelly

  3. a gf of mine back in high school brought home a 98% and her parents just looked at her and asked “where’s the other 2%?” though i think that was harsh she did get AMAZING grades. I was the exact opposite and I would be praise no matter what etc so the key is to be right in the middle i guess. You’re doing a great job!!

  4. Hyde

    Stopping by from Sunday blog hop to say hey and I am a new follower!
    http://www.adventuresofamnmom.com/

  5. Hi. I’m a new follower from the blog hop! Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back. Have a great week !

Leave A Comment...

Advertise on twinposible.com