Thanksgiving Is Near. Things I Am Thankful For!
Things I Am Thankful For!
Twinkies are 8 months, 3 weeks old.
As Thanksgiving approaches, we shouldn’t forget, that there is more to this holiday, then ingesting calories, and getting tipsy on eggnog.
Thanksgiving, is about family, remembering what matters most, in life, and giving thanks to God, for all of the blessings, he has given to you. So the question today is…What are YOU thankful for?
I figured, since every year, I write about this anyhow, for myself, as I do my New Year’s resolutions, why not add it to my blog?
Things I Am Thankful For!
1. I’m thankful for God, sending a wonderful man into my life. A man who always helps, raise me up, and never lets me fall. Someone who loves me, for all that I am, and not for all that I’m not. Who encourages me every day, and gives me love, like I have never known before.
Shy, but still amazing!
2. I’m thankful, for my beautiful, wonderful, and incredible, children, who give me a reason to press forward every day. To wake up in the morning, put a smile on my face, and get through any trial, or tribulation, life throws my way. They inspire me, make me stronger, and make my life rich, and complete.
All of my all-stars!
3. I’m thankful for the guardian angels, who continue to enrich my life, and watch over me every day. Who keep harm away from the path, I choose to walk down, and pave the way for me, to travel, safely. I love you, and miss you, so.
4. I’m thankful for the new giggles and grins, that now warm my house, every day. I should have been even MORE thankful last year, in knowing, how completely wonderful, you both would be. I thank God, for bringing a double dose of love, to my home, to stay forever.
5. I’m thankful, God helped me, carry the twins to term, got us through this ‘Higer-risk’ pregnancy, and that the twins were born healthy, beautiful, and are thriving today. I couldn’t have pictured, such a happy ending, this time last year!
6. I’m thankful for my own health, and the health of all of those, that I love, and care for.
7. I’m thankful for the food we have, every day, and every night, on our table, and the job that pays our bills, and keeps us warm, all Winter long. Some people aren’t as fortunate, and I pray for better times, for all who need them.
8. I’m thankful for the friends who surround me, and support me, in my hour of need. Who listen, and always give back.
9. I’m thankful for everything God has blessed me with, both tangible and intangible, as I appreciate them all.
10. I’m thankful for Jesus, the son of God, for dying on the cross, for all of our sins, so we can have eternal life, in heaven, one day!
Bonus…11. I’m thankful for this blog, and the people who read, and add flavor to it. Those who browse, and comment, or may not comment, but are thinking about it. 😀
And on this Thanksgiving day, 2010, (Well, soon to be), I ask the Lord, to bless all of my readers, Twitter followers, Face Book fans, (FRIENDS!) I’m thankful for them all, and look forward to getting to know more, in 2011.
Have a very happy, and healthy, Thanksgiving holiday! God bless!