How To Still Look Stylish After Baby. (Or Twins.)
How To Still Look Stylish After Baby.
(Or Twins Of Course.)
Featured Guest Post.
Those first few weeks after you have your baby can be rough. You are tired, sore, and more than a little sleep deprived.
For many new moms, they wonder if they can even leave the house again without looking like a disaster.
Luckily, looking stylish after you have a baby can be simple to do. With a few easy tricks, you can still look great no matter how you feel.
The post-baby bump
- Despite what supermodels say, the average mom does not leave the hospital wearing her pre-pregnancy jeans. Most likely you will still have a stomach bulge for several months after birth. Rather than trying to hide it in baggy t-shirts, dress to conceal it.
- Structured longer shirts, such as tunics, can cover your stomach and give the look of smaller curves. Add a structured jacket for a simple layer that conceals well. Look for shirts that put a little more emphasis on your breast area. After having a baby you will notice some considerable endowments up top, which can keep the eye away from your larger stomach.
Brighten your look with jewelry
- If you feel dull and gray from the lack of sleep, toss on some great jewelry pieces before you leave the house. Try fun costume jewelry in bold colors that will add pop to your look. A pair of great earrings and a sparkling necklace can frame your face and make you seem more cheerful than you may be feeling.
- Bright yellows and greens are great colors for costume jewelry that will perk you up. And of course, you cannot go wrong with diamonds, even if they are fake. Add some beautiful jewelry to create a more sparkling look.
- After having a baby, it can be difficult to get a shower in every day. If dressing stylish seems next to impossible, begin with some great accessories instead. Buy a great hat that you can wear to cover bad hair days and that will add some life to your outfit. Even a plain tunic and leggings can look funky with the addition of a stylish hat.
- Choose a diaper bag that you do not mind carrying around. There is no reason why you cannot choose a bag with bold colors or wild patterns. Show off your unique personality and add a great bag to your look. You will feel more stylish every time you have to go out.
After your baby is born you can be completely in move with your newborn, and completely horrified at how you look and dress. Instead of hiding in pajamas until you have your old body back, go out and make yourself look stylish after baby.
Brought to you by My Baby Clothes where you can find adorable baby clothes for you newborn, tutus for your princess and comfy baby hats for that precious little boy in your life.