22 Best April Fool’s Pranks Ever
22 Best April Fool’s Pranks Ever
My little pranksters are 4 years & 4 weeks old.
On the 1st of April I will have my traditional post of pranks. I have been slacking the past couple of years myself. This year I vow to pull some of the best April Fool’s pranks ever! Especially on my husband who last year was fixing a lighting fixture, faked being electrocuted (quite well might I add) and fell to the floor completely limp. He didn’t pop up right away either 👿 . I thought that was horrible of him , so I don’t have any ill feelings about getting him back this year for that one. (Tsk, tsk..faking death could be harmful to your spouse’s health.)
OK, here are some pranks in pictures so you can visualize and get the gist easier. Use at your own risk!
1) Replace your loved one’s hand sanitizer or like clear product for hands or hair with lubricating jelly. I might go for the shampoo, but if your partner uses a lot of this stuff it’s a great option!
2) Mimic a doo-dee by soaking a brown, used roll of toilet paper. It resembles something that at first glance will definitely makes them go EWWWE!
Put it anywhere!
3) Take his daily deodorant stick and cut off the top replacing it with cream cheese. Shape it into it’s original form and wait for a mega-stinky reaction. You can add a hair or two into the top of the molded, new stick for added realism.
4) A classic prank I have seen done before, but it does require effort, time and money for tons of post-it notes. Sure to grab somebody’s attention though.
5) Most ladies have the ability to do this one very easy. All it requires is some clear nail polish and a bar of soap. Let it dry and put it in the shower for one annoying, slippery wash up.
6) It isn’t the right time of year for this, but some people enjoy making caramel apples all year round. Why not? They are delicious. Except when the apple is replaced by a disgusting, raw onion.
7) This is an old one. Use tweezers to pull out that fortune from inside of the ‘ol fortune cookie and let him or her open it. Of course, first you need to alter the message with your own piece of paper to say something amusing. Maybe, ‘win lotto with these numbers. Play every day and you will win millions..guaranteed.’ Funnier yet, write, ‘HELP ME! I am trapped inside of a fortune cookie factory. Save me please!’
(Or you could put a message that your husband/ wife is cheating on you. Leave him or her now! Get all pissed at your partner 😆 .)
8 ) Prank texts. The possibilities are endless here, especially if the person doesn’t have your cell number, or you can call from an outside source. Pretend to be a bill collector for a huge debt that the person does not have to make them go crazy. Be original and convincing. You can put a false contact in their phone and call as that person. Last year I put in ‘Jen from the club’ and gave hub hell over it. ”Who is she?” ”I have no idea who she is or how it got there.” He still doesn’t know it was me. Have fun with this one. You can get really unique if you think a little bit prior.
9) Yummy..NOT! Single or double stuffed Oreos that make your breath better. Use an edible form of toothpaste (usually made for children, though I doubt the person will swallow much if at all upon 1st taste.) Replace the creme filling with a nasty filling of your own. It might just make ’em barf!
10) Scare your kids into thinking they are turning into giants. This would scare any woman to. (Pregnant or otherwise.) Replace their pants with old, smaller sized pairs so they think that they had an incredible, overnight growth-spurt. A woman might just slap you for it, but freak out the kids? No doubt about it! Especially if you have recently watched the Tom Hank’s movie BIG. (Ha, ha.)
11) I’m definitely doing this one. Grab some bubble wrap and cut it into the right sized strips to tape to the underside of the toilet seat. When your partner or child sits down..SNAP, CRACKLE POP!! It will scare them silly, but is totally non-harmful and an easy trick to pull off.
12) Fill up your co-worker’s cubicle, your spouse’s bathroom or bedroom, or your kid’s room with tons of balloons. This one will cost you a bit to pull off, but surely will be remembered for years to come.
13) Partner or child have an office chair at their desk? The loud sound from this fog horn will certainly make them hit the ceiling.
(Not to be used on the elderly 😉 .)
14) Partner or co-worker like to read the paper? Give them what they are looking for. Gift wrap their office or bedroom with newspaper. Looks purdy, hey?
15) I might try this one. It seems harmless to the vehicle. Use some saran wrap, shrink wrap, etc. to surprise your friend, partner, etc. when he goes out to step into his funky, new car.
16) This is a simple trick that is cool to do for kids to parents, most especially. You have to fill a glass of water, cover it up with something thin but non-leakable like a small hardcover book, hard coaster, etc. and flip it over quickly, sliding out the object and leave it to be found. If you do it fast, a super thin piece of cardboard should do the job to. It’s a fast turn.
17) Replace someone’s important electronics and office stuff with look-a-like cardboard keyboards, printers, monitors, etc. You can use this one on other things to. Replace your child’s favorite toys, or your wife or husband’s toiletries. Endless possibilities.
18) You have to follow them to the mart or be able to leave them inside, but if one cart near their car ticks them off, imagine a lot of carts or even a complete circle of them. Just pray it isn’t a windy day!
19) Hollow out a roll of toilet paper and slip in your own message. When your partner needs to number 2 instead of finding a full roll of paper he or she will find a note in its place. Remove all other rolls from the room to add to the prank. What are they going to do, hop out the window and hunt for some leaves?
20) Fog horn in the door will scare the willies out of both kids and adults. Definitely an easy, bomb-proof prank.
21) This one could prove very dangerous. It’s quite genius but far too risky for the driver and other people on the road to actually do. Putting soft crayons in the windshield wiper will make a beautiful rainbow IF your friend or partner actually hits on the wipers on should it rain, however, again it isn’t a safe prank and may cause an accident.
22) This is an easy prank. I have hot sauces already in my fridge so this is perfect. Check out the easy instructions. They will be running to the sink for a drink of water in no time. (A perfect time to have the sink ready with clear tape wrapped around the sink sprayer if you have one on your sink like we do.)
I get him countless times every April Fool’s Day with that one. It would go along perfect with this.